Monday 4 November 2013

Monu Illuminating Primer SPF15


This week I have been testing out the Monu Illuminating Primer. 
This was one of the items in my October GlossyBox and I was very keen to try it out. I have been using it for over a week now and I must say I am thrilled with the results. I have tried so many primers, from drugstore to high end and this comes in my top three.


A little bit about the primer:
This primer is formulated with light reflective particles known as Mica which instantly brightens the complexion and adds a sheen and radiance to the skin which looks amazing on its own or under make-up. 
The soft focus technology gives the appearance of smoother skin and gives a flawless finish. 
It contains Vitamin E, an antioxidant which fights free radicals.



How I used it:
After I washed my face, cleansed and toned, I applied my moisturiser and let that sink into my skin. I then applied a pea sized amount of primer and gently applied it to my face and neck. The texture is quite thick but feels lovely on the skin and immediately brightens the face. 
I then apply my foundation using the F22 HD Dome face brush from Blank Canvas Cosmetics. The foundation goes on lovely over the primer and after wearing it all day the foundation stayed on my face. I was amazed as I have tried so many primers claiming they keep your foundation on all day and night.
I would defiantly recommend purchasing this primer, after I have used up my trial size I am going to buy myself one. 
I am very impressed!!!!

Monu Illuminating Primer retails at £24.95.

If you would like to try this primer out for yourself I have included the website below: 
http://www.monushop.co.uk/products/monu/moisturise/Illuminating-Primer-SPF15.html


No comments:

Post a Comment