Saturday 8 February 2014

Blank Canvas F22 Dome Face Brush in Metallic Purple

What an amazing foundation brush!!!

So I have had this brush from Blank Canvas Cosmetics since before Christmas and what can I say!!
Its the best foundation brush I have ever used.



The bristles are so soft, it says on the website that they handmade from extra soft high quality synthetic fibres. You can feel how soft they are when you apply your foundation to your skin, the product just glides on flawlessly.



What really makes me happy is that the brush is 100% cruelty free!!



I also love the colour of this brush, the purple and metallic look about it makes it feel so expensive.
Yet this brush is an affordable £11.62.

Overall I would defiantly recommend this brush, I have dry skin and this is so soft on my face. I find some foundation brushes quite harsh on my face and its leaves me with dry patchy areas. 
This leaves my skin flawless and if you are wondering what foundation I use with this, then I use a range.
My favourites include:
* Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua
* Estee Lauder Double Wear
* Loreal True Match
* Covergirl Outlast Foundation

I hope you enjoyed the review and you found it helpful. 

Candylovesbeauty xx




No comments:

Post a Comment