Benefit peek-a-bright eyes
My sister recently purchased the new Benefit peek-a-bright eyes illuminating kit, and at £24.50 I was excited to see the application and quality of this.
The packaging is really bright and I love the open flap design that a lot of benefit products seem to have. It has a mirror on the inside and comes with a liner/contour brush and a concealer brush.
Inside the kit contains:
I gave my sister a quick makeover with the product and I was really pleased with the results.
* I applied the buff base shadow up to the brow with a standard shader brush.
* I then applied the warm chocolate contour shadow into the crease, I blended this out with a Mac 217
blending brush, and also winged it out slightly to give a smokey look.
* After I had applied those two colours I then added the pearly pink highlight colour to the lid of the
eyes and also to the corners of the eyes to brighten up the area.
* I applied the eye bright just under the eyebrow and also to the corners of the eyes.
* I added a black eyeliner to the lower lash line.
* I used Benefit's 'They're Real' Mascara on the lashes.
I really like the application of the eye shadows they are really pigmented and blend so well together.
This is great for a daytime look using the chocolate contour shadow lightly, but can also be used for an evening look by making it darker.
Overall I really like this product, and I would recommend it highly.
Benefit peek-a-bright eyes illuminating kit £24.50
Please leave your comments below I would love to hear them :-)