Monday 3 March 2014

Avon True Colour Purple Haze Makeup Tutorial


I recently received the Avon True Colour Eyeshadow Quad and I thought the colours would be beautiful to produce a tutorial on it. 

I must say, the colours are amazing and they would work all year round. It really is a versatile little quad.



All the colours are pigmented and smooth onto the eye area just perfectly.

The four shades in the quad are:
1. Pearl/white/cream/pink highlighter
2. Lilac/pink.
3. Plum/purple.
4. Khaki/grey.



In the tutorial I have used all the shades in the palette but I have used the highlighter alone and I would also use these colours in other eyeshadow looks.

You can purchase this palette from:
http://avonshop.co.uk/product/make-up/eyes/eyeshadow/avon-true-colour-eyeshadow-quad.html

If you would like to view the tutorial please clink on the link below, I have many other videos for you to watch as well. 



Thank you for taking the time to read and have a look, I hope you have a fantastic day :-) 

Candylovesbeauty xxxx


This video is not sponsored.



No comments:

Post a Comment