Contemporary Makeup Look
The photos below show a makeup look I created on my friend for a contemporary photo-shoot.
I found an image on the internet and adapted it slightly for my own version of it.
I really enjoyed creating the look, even if the beads did take nearly an hour to apply!!
* Revlon Colourstay Foundation applied with a beauty blender.
* Sleek Contour Palette.
* Blue, Turquiose and white eyeshadow from Sleek Eyeshadow palette.
* Black beads from Hobbycraft.
* Black texture material from Hobbycraft.
* Eyelash Glue
* False Eyelashes from Eyelure Super Full 100
I hope you like the post, please leave a comment below and check out my youtube channel:
Photos taken by Devon Portfolio Photography