Monday 25 November 2013

Sweater Weather Tag




So this fun tag was created last year and a lot of youtubers have been taking part in it this year. 
I thought I would do the tag video as its a really fun one to make and I love watching them myself.

The questions are:
1. Favorite candle scent?
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
3. What's the best fall memory you have?
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
5. What do you want to be for Halloween?
6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
7. Hats or Scarves?
8. Most worn sweater?
9. Favorite fall nail polish?
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
12. Combat boots or Uggs?
13. What's your #1 favorite thing about fall?

Check out my video to watch the Sweater Weather Tag:



I hope you enjoy and please subscribe to my channel for more videos!!!


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment