Tuesday 16 October 2012


Trends I'm loving

I am really loving the dogtooth and tartan print that is out at the moment. 
Kate Middleton is a fan, as seen in the image below. 
She teams both these looks with black tights, and some gorgeous black wedge suede boots. 



To recreate this look, I have added some stores where you can purchase similar skirts and boots.


Dogtooth Skirt

I have researched different stores to find the dogtooth skirt. As you can see they are within a reasonable budget.


Oasis: 

New Look:




Tartan Skirt

I have found these tartan skirts which I think will look great with tights and black boots.


Oasis: 

ASOS:


I think this is a really fun look and also cosy for winter by adding a wool coat, scarf and gloves.


Check out this skirt!!! Its a mixture of tartan and dogtooth combining both trends.
River Island £25


Please leave your comments by clicking on the Comments tabs below, it will then open a comment box for you. Thank you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment