Wednesday 29 April 2015

Spring Makeup Tutorial Using Revolution and Collection palettes

So with the Spring air and the gorgeous sunshine the UK has been having I thought it would be a great time to do a spring makeup look.

I recently bought two new palettes.
Revolution: Ultra 32 Shade Eyeshadow Palette FLAWLESS MATTE £8.00
Collection: Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette in Nude £3.99
Both of these palettes are gorgeous and really pigmented!
Also they are such value for money and superdrug are offering 3 for 2 at the moment (April 2015) so I recently purchased 3 more products from the Revolution range!

For this look I wanted to create soft eyes with a darker outer corner and also bring some colour under the eyes. I finished the look with a peach cheek blusher and a peach/orange lip.

 


I really hope you enjoy the video and please subscribe for more and stay tuned for upcoming shopping hauls and makeup tutorials.

Candylovesbeauty
xxxx


Links to the palettes:
http://www.makeuprevolutionstore.com/index.php/palettes/ultra-32-shade-eyeshadow-palette-flawless-matte.html

http://www.boots.com/en/Collection-Eyes-Uncovered-Palette-in-Nude_1668190/

No comments:

Post a Comment